Maffalda mudou de casa! Redirecionando...

Se você não for redirecionado automaticamente, visite http://maffalda.net e atualize seus favoritos.

quarta-feira, 8 de março de 2006

Pining for Pine

I want Pine baaaack! Gmail shortkut keys help, but it's not the same as "dddxy"!

Fortune Magazine brings the secrets of very successful people:

I don't feel overwhelmed with information. I really like it. I use Gmail for my personal e-mail -- 15 to 20 e-mails a day -- but on my work e-mail I get as many as 700 to 800 a day, so I need something really fast.

I use an e-mail application called Pine, a Linux-based utility I started using in college. It's a very simple text-based mailer in a crunchy little terminal window with Courier fonts. I do marathon e-mail catch-up sessions, sometimes on a Saturday or Sunday. I'll just sit down and do e-mail for ten to 14 hours straight. I almost always have the radio or my TV on. I guess I'm a typical 25- to 35-year-old who's now really embracing the two-screen experience.

Marissa Mayer
VP, Search Products and User Experience, Google

 (Via Lifehacker)

Nenhum comentário: