Maffalda mudou de casa! Redirecionando...

Se você não for redirecionado automaticamente, visite http://maffalda.net e atualize seus favoritos.

quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2005

Cortei o cabelo e fiquei a cara da Anne Bancroft

- Ben, what are you doing?
- Well, I would say that I'm just drifting. Here in the pool.
- Why?
- Well, it's very comfortable just to drift here.
- Have you thought about graduate school?
- No.
- Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
- You got me.


- Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.
- [laughs]
- Aren't you?
- Benjamin, I am not trying to seduce you.
- I know that, but please, Mrs. Robinson, this is difficult...
- Would you like me to seduce you?
- What?
- Is that what you're trying to tell me?
- I'm going home now. I apologize for what I said. I hope you can forget it, but I'm going home right now.

Nenhum comentário: